It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:29 am

Welcome
Welcome to alpinek9

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: The problems with IPO
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:44 pm 

Alex, review this: "Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Benjamin Franklin.

Report this post

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:50 pm 

Odd story, I knew someone a number of years ago, her mother was killed in a car accident, she hit a Moose. Because of her mother's death she wanted an open hunt on all Moose until they were regionally extinct.

There was a quote going around a while ago, I don't remember it verbatim, but it was something to the effect of 'after Sept 11 we were told that not all Muslims were bad people, that the terrorists were just extremists. Isn't it time gun owners were extended the same courtesy?"

Personally, I own guns, I've never committed an armed crime, never murdered anyone, and don't intend to. My guns don't make me a killer, and if I am a killer, and I don't have a gun, I will find a way to kill. On September 11, 2001 the United States lost close to 3,000 civilians, the 'weapon' the terrorists used to take control of the airplanes were box cutters.

Ang

Report this post

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:09 pm 

deleted

Last edited by Alex4582 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:12 pm 

Then I would suggest not moving to the United States if you take such issue with our society.

Ang

Report this post

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:16 pm 

deleted

Last edited by Alex4582 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:19 pm 

Alex4582 wrote:

Lol, Ang are you serious? The problem is that you are having mass shootings. Period.

"Oct. 23, 2013, marks the 30th anniversary of the Beirut Bombing. 241 American and 58 French service members were killed when two trucks filled with explosives crashed into the two barracks buildings." http://marines.dodlive.mil/2013/10/22/3 ... his-story/

The problem isn't that we have guns or mass shootings, the problem is the world has bad people.

Ang

Report this post

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:32 pm 

deleted

Last edited by Alex4582 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:35 pm 

Alex4582 wrote:

Liberatore K9 wrote:
"Oct. 23, 2013, marks the 30th anniversary of the Beirut Bombing. 241 American and 58 French service members were killed when two trucks filled with explosives crashed into the two barracks buildings." http://marines.dodlive.mil/2013/10/22/3 ... his-story/

The problem isn't that we have guns or mass shootings, the problem is the world has bad people.

Ang

I can't understand this position. There are bad people here, we don't have mass shootings. There are guns and bad people in Canada, they don't have mass shootings. Why is America do different?

I didn't know Beirut was in the United States. Must be because I'm uneducated.

Ang

Report this post

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:40 pm 

Liberatore K9 wrote:
Alex4582 wrote:

Liberatore K9 wrote:

Ang

I can't understand this position. There are bad people here, we don't have mass shootings. There are guns and bad people in Canada, they don't have mass shootings. Why is America do different?

I didn't know Beirut was in the United States. Must be because I'm uneducated.

Ang

Ang, when you believe a first world Western country like America is comparable to Lebanon, you have a serious problem.

Report this post

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:47 pm 

alex this is the "german shepherd talk" forum not the vent yr spleen forum...just sayin.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next